TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF TICKET SALES
1. Ticket orders are subject to availability and acceptance by Tri-Concepts Sdn Bhd (204389-P), dba TEG Media and hereafter referred to as the Organiser. The Organiser reserves the right to accept or reject orders at its discretion. The Organiser reserves the right to conduct verification or eligibility checks on any order, and shall be entitled to cancel the order if such checks indicate fraud, ineligibility, or misrepresentation.
2. The Organiser does not exercise control over the Event venue, nor its management or
maintenance, and therefore neither the Organiser nor its employees or agents shall be liable
for any personal injury, loss, damage, or death which may occur while in the venue.
3. Ticket orders, once confirmed and paid, will not be refunded except in the case of
extraordinary or extenuating circumstances, and upon approval of the Organiser.
4. If the Event is postponed or cancelled, a public notice will be made. In the event of Event
cancellation by the Organiser, refunds will be made available for confirmed and paid ticket
purchases. The Organiser reserves the right to postpone, cancel, interrupt, or halt the Event
due to causes beyond its reasonable control.
5. The Organiser (and/or its agent) reserves the right, without refund or compensation, to
refuse admission to or remove any person whose conduct is disorderly, dangerous, or
inappropriate, or who poses a threat to the security of the Event or to the enjoyment of the
Event by others.
6. The Ticket Holder warrants that any photos, videos, or other recordings taken at the Event
are for personal and non-commercial use only. The Organiser may use its own photographs and/or video of the event for future promotional efforts without compensation to any Ticket Holder(s) appearing in photographs and/or videos.
7. The Ticket Holder agrees to submit to reasonable search for any prohibited item(s), including
but not limited to selfie sticks, weapons of any kind, illegal or controlled substances, dangerous items or contraband, open alcoholic beverage bottles or containers,
or illegal recording devices. Event security shall make final determination about what is or is not allowed in the venue.
8. The Ticket Holder voluntarily assumes all risk and potential danger inherent in the Event,
both prior to, during, or following the actual hours of the Event.
9. The Organiser encourages responsible enjoyment of this Event. Driving under the influence
or while impaired is dangerous to yourself and others, and is an offence under Malaysian
law. If you drink, make alternative arrangements to driving. The Organiser shall not be
responsible for any mishap, loss, or injury to Event participants or others should Event
participants choose to drive after drinking at the Event.
10. It is illegal under Malaysian law for Muslims and/or those under the age of 21 to consume
alcohol. By ordering and purchasing tickets to this Event, you warrant that you are legally
able to consume alcohol in Malaysia. The Organiser shall not be responsible for any legal
actions taken against Event participants who have misrepresented their eligibility.
11. The Ticket Holder agrees to wear and display the wristband or other official Event entry pass issued by the Organiser at all times when at the Event. Ticket Holders not wearing or displaying the required wristband or pass will be refused entry.
12. By ordering and purchasing Event tickets, you warrant that you understand and agree to be
bound by these Terms and Conditions.